Variable time duration options
Available size options vary from 1.25 litres to 55 litres.
Infinite internal configuration options.
Your company name and further special instructions can be printed on the top or sides.
Short delivery lead times and low minimum order quantities.
United Nations Approved and Accredited shipper Range.
The widest range of United Nations Approved and Accredited temperature-controlled shippers available.
Designed specifically for safe, easy use and handling by both the shipper and the user.
Solutions officially validated for the transport of toxic and infectious substances and diagnostic samples.
United Nations Approved polyurethane use fewer gel packs than the EPS equivalent.
Easy to implement - no need for time consuming and costly assembly training at the warehouse level.
The safest choice for the domestic and international movement of Toxic and Infectious Substances.
All shippers arrive with clear, content appropriate pre-printed Class 6 labelling.
High albedo and water-resistant white cardboard outers
Every shipping requirement is covered by Exam’s standard and custom range.
- EC Guidelines on GDP 05 11 2013 (2013/C 343/01) compliant.
- Uses 100% Recyclable Cool Packs compliant with EU Food Grade Standards.
- Precision manufactured to ISO 9000 Certified standards and processes .
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) compliant.
- International Air Transport Association Regulations (IATA) compliant.
- European Agreement on Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail and Road (ADR/RID) compliant.