A comprehensive range of gel packs is available which target all of the standard cold chain temperature bands. The bottles can be bought separately or as part of an integrated cold chain solution. The bottles may be used individually or they can be placed into easy to use cardboard outers for quicker and easier handling. Manufactured in high density polyethylene (HDPE) the bottles are sealed using a heat welding process which assures performance and durability.
Content is colour-coded for easy recognition, easy preparation and easy handling by your teams in the warehouse and cold room. All bottles are 100% recyclable and contain either a non-toxic organic compound in the PCM bottles or, an industry first, Food Grade gel.
Exam can help you configure the usage of bottles in packaging solutions to reduce waste, optimize your spend and save you time.
- EX Freeze® -25° to -15° C and containing a Food Grade water based gel
- EX Chill® +2° to +8° C and containing a Food Grade water based gel
- EX Phase 05® +2° to +8° C and containing an organic PCM
- EX Phase 18® +15° to +25° C and containing an organic PCM
- EX Chill® +15° to +25° C and containing a Food Grade water based gel
The Exam high performance gel packs range is the most environmentally and socially responsible available.